[Tutor] Help

Ian o donovan ianodonovan63 at gmail.com
Tue Sep 4 21:36:28 CEST 2012

Hey, I am writing this to you because I want to know could you help.
My school is doing enterprise and I want to enter. I really want to
make a program that will clean up your desktop E.G put files you
haven't used for a while into a folder and delete your trash they are
just a few ideas. I am trying to learn programming but I live in
Ireland and where I live they is not much access to courses so I have
to wait till college to learn programming. I have tried to learn some
of python through on-line tutorials but find it hard So what I am
asking is
could you help me make a program if not I understand as I can imagine
ye are very busy people.
Thanks for reading this.
Ian Lawlor