[Tutor] Help on Remote File Copy & Exection

Arumugam N aru1683 at gmail.com
Thu Oct 25 11:26:53 CEST 2012

Hi All,

First of the big thanks and congrats for managing such a brilliant online
community. I am new to Python and have started getting the taste of python
on my day to day work.

I have a requirement and i am trying to solve it using python.

I am from QA. Here is what i do daily and wanted to do with python
automatically.

1. Revert the snapshot of a VM used for testing. - i have automated using
pysphere
2. Copy the build from share location to the VM - here i can have a python
script run from the VM but is it possible to run it remotely? for example.
if i run the script from Machine A, it should revert the snapshot of
machine B and copy the build to Machine B from shared location.
3. Run the installer and clikc Next Button of the installation GUI. - Any
idea how to automate this ?

Regards,
Aru