[Tutor] code to generate my own text captchas

Mark Lawrence breamoreboy at yahoo.co.uk
Wed Oct 24 23:20:06 CEST 2012

On 24/10/2012 22:05, Tsila Hassine wrote:
> Hello all,
> I am looking for simple python code that will take a given string and
> distort it, captcha like. it is for artistic purposes, so no verification
> required. I just need the image q text distortion code.
> Thanks!!!
> tsila

I'll send you some code in exchange for a cheque for £1000 sterling,
payable in advance :)  If you can't afford my services I understand that
there are several modern tools called "search engines" that help you
find this sort of thing.  Do you need a tutorial on how to use one of these?

--
Cheers.

Mark Lawrence.