[Tutor] program for a problem

bob gailer bgailer at gmail.com
Wed Oct 17 19:29:16 CEST 2012

On 10/8/2012 11:55 AM, Tharuni Dheeraj wrote:
> please send me the program for the following que:
>
> Write a program that asks the user for a dollar amount.It then reports
> the corresponding number of euros by using the current exchange rate.

As the list name (Tutor) suggests we are here to help you as you make
effort and run into problems. Mark's response indicates that we will
write code for you for pay.

If you want help, show us what you've done and where you are stuck.

Is this a homework assignment? How is one to obtain the "current
exchange rate"?

--
Bob Gailer
919-636-4239