[Tutor] How to load python code only after program startup?

Pete O'Connell pedrooconnell at gmail.com
Tue Nov 20 04:43:12 CET 2012

Hi I use a compositing program called Nuke which loads my custom modules on
start up. So if I have an error in my python code somewhere, Nuke won't
open and it throws a typical error which is easy enough to fix.
The problem I am running into is that when others on my network are using
an older version of Nuke, some of my code causes their older version to not
open. For example, recently I started using gnuplot.py for graphical feed
back which the older version of Nuke doesn't like.
So my question is:
What is the best way to wrap all my custom code so that it isn't read on
startup, but rather only after I invoke a "loadMyCustomModules.py" module.

Help please:)!

Pete