[Tutor] Meaningless

Dave Angel d at davea.name
Sun May 27 23:29:29 CEST 2012

On 05/27/2012 04:37 PM, Brian van den Broek wrote:
> On 27 May 2012 20:52, "Dave Angel" <d at davea.name> wrote:
>>
>> On 05/27/2012 01:03 PM, Kimberly McManus wrote:
>>> help
>>>

>> Sure.  Head for the nearest exit, stopping before each door to make sure
>> it's not hot before opening it.
>>

> Hi Kimberly,
>
> While I share Dave's sadness at the general decline of list conduct (not a
> problem special to this list), and got a chuckle out of his message, I
> suspect your message was an honest mistake rather than what Dave took it to
> be. Reading
>
>> , via email, send a message with subject or body 'help' to
> tutor-request at python.org
>
> and following it with a bit more care should sort you out.
>
> HTH,
>
> Brian vdB

Thanks Brian, it never occurred to me that the 'help' was was intended
for the administration side of the list.  I feel embarassed, though I'm
glad you at least got a chuckle out of it.

Kimberly, I hope I didn't put you off joining us.  Please feel free to
jump in when you have a question or comment about Python.

--

DaveA