[Tutor] removing sq. of items.

Mark Lawrence breamoreboy at yahoo.co.uk
Thu May 24 02:45:51 CEST 2012

On 23/05/2012 12:27, Dave Angel wrote:
> On 05/23/2012 06:07 AM, Bala subramanian wrote:
>> Hi,
>> I infact want write each of the item in the sliced list to a file.
> This line is top-posted.  Please put your remarks *after* the part

I agree entirely but top posting is getting worse and worse on all
Python mailing lists.  I complained several months ago but was told to
shut up as it had previously caused too many flame wars.  I guess
there's two options, keep reminding peole or give up, I prefer the
former but would certainly consider the other.

--
Cheers.

Mark Lawrence.