[Tutor] While learning Py: To IDE or not to IDE?

bob gailer bgailer at gmail.com
Mon May 21 16:17:27 CEST 2012

When I started learning Python I was pleased to discover Python For
Windows. I probably would have given up if this tool were not available.

Perhaps this is because I had spent many years working with other IDEs
in other languages/applications. (VBA, FoxPro, Advanced Revelation  to
name some).

I have no concern with there being features I might not use. I am
delighted with the ones I do use.

There are numerous IDES for Python that run on Linux systems (most are
free).

You too may find such IDEs a better choice.

--
Bob Gailer
919-636-4239