[Tutor] Curious dictionary printing

Glen Zangirolami glenbot at gmail.com
Tue May 8 16:20:46 CEST 2012

Frankie,

Dictionaries do not sort in python because it's much faster to leave it
unordered and most of the time it isn't necessary.
If you really need ordered dictionaries you can use
http://pypi.python.org/pypi/ordereddict for Python <2.7. If you are using
python 2.7+ then you can import it from collections. See
http://docs.python.org/library/collections.html#collections.OrderedDict

Hope this helps.

Glen