[Tutor] summary stats grouped by month year

शंतनू shantanoo at gmail.com
Tue May 8 09:16:00 CEST 2012

Python generally comes with support for sqlite3.

you can store your date in to sqlite db and then try running sql query
for finding of the details.

select year, sum(MeanRain) where year='1972' group by year;
select month, sum(MeanRain) where month='Jan' group by month;

** Not sure regarding the exact sql query. sum function and 'group by'
is important.