[Tutor] breeds of Python .....

Barry Drake bdrake at crosswire.org
Sat Mar 31 23:37:53 CEST 2012

After following the reading suggestions, I soon found myself looking at
quite a few code examples that would only run under a particular version
of python.  Finally, I converted the example that I was working on to
run under Python3.  I just wondered if you guys would advise a newbie
like me to concentrate on Python3 or stay with Python2 and get into bad
habits when it comes to change eventually?  Apart from the print and
input functions, I haven't so far got a lot to re-learn.

Kind regards,        Barry.

--
 From Barry Drake - a member of the Ubuntu advertising team.