[Tutor] feedback on writing pipelines in python

Abhishek Pratap abhishek.vit at gmail.com
Wed Mar 21 19:26:27 CET 2012

Hi Steve

I agree Steve perl is perfectly fine for the stuff I described but I am
also interested trying alternatives. I am seeing quite interesting data
handling stuff coming up in Python and I would like to try and sometimes as
a programmer I dont like so many ways of doing the same things but it is
subjective. Having many options can be good for some.

-Abhi