[Tutor] Unable to open .py files directly

bob gailer bgailer at gmail.com
Wed Mar 21 15:54:06 CET 2012

On 3/21/2012 9:00 AM, Surya K wrote:
> I was "double clicking".. and I want to open IDLE.
Great. Better explanation.

To make it even better I will now assume you want the file to be opened
by IDLE in a script (edit) window.

So an even better explanation is "when I double-click the file I want it
to be opened by IDLE in a script (edit) window."

On the other hand if I take what you say literally all you want to do is
open IDLE. This is probably not the case.

Again I say it is well worth the effort to be as thorough and explicit
as possible.

So that we can reproduce the behavior you want.

--
Bob Gailer
919-636-4239