[Tutor] 答复: 答复: Any book to study Python

Yan, Xianming Xianming.Yan at intercallapac.com
Tue Mar 20 06:28:41 CET 2012

Okay, got it.

Thanks for your suggestion!

Thanks
Xianming

发件人: wesley chun [mailto:wescpy at gmail.com]
发送时间: 2012年3月20日 13:10
收件人: Yan, Xianming
抄送: Russel Winder; Brian van den Broek; tutor at python.org; Sarah Mount; James Shuttleworth
主题: Re: 答复: [Tutor] Any book to study Python

On Mon, Mar 19, 2012 at 6:36 PM, Yan, Xianming <Xianming.Yan at intercallapac.com<mailto:Xianming.Yan at intercallapac.com>> wrote:

I've bought the book named Python 核 心 编 程 (第二版) on www.dangdang.com<http://www.dangdang.com>. I guess I can get the book today.

To Wesley, I did not realize you are the author of Python 核 心 编 程 (第二版) until I read the book's note online carefully and found your name. It's very exciting! You know this is the first time in my life that the book's author e-mail me. After I get it I shall start to read in my weekend and if there is any questions I shall write e-mail to you. Thanks again!

hi xian-ming,

i'm replying here to address dave angel's comment to reply *after* the email (this is called "bottom-posting" so that people here can see what your issue and context are. many people normally "top-post" or reply at the beginning, but it is not as easy to read this when communicating in a technical forum like this. i can even remove the parts of your message which i am not responding to (like i did above).

about Python 核 心 编 程 (第二版) and my participation, thanks to you and Leam for your kind remarks, however i am a Python user just like everyone else here... the only difference is that i started using Python in 1997 which gives me more experience. :-) i'm also a crazy engineer that is also interested in *documentation* -- i know, i'm losing my reputation as a developer now. 8|

i hope that the criticisms of the translator can be minimized (just watch out for the bad code indentation), and that they were able to interpret what i really wanted to say, otherwise you may have to find the English one. i try to use easy-to-understand English, so it should not be *too* bad. anyway, if you have more questions, please cut-n-paste your code here along with the output, and everyone can help you more effectively.

谢谢!
--  wesley - 陈仲才
"A computer never does what you want... only what you tell it."
    wesley chun : wescpy at gmail : @wescpy<http://twitter.com/wescpy>/+wescpy<http://plus.ly/wescpy>
    Python training & consulting : CyberwebConsulting.com<http://CyberwebConsulting.com>
    "Core Python" books : CorePython.com<http://corepython.com/>
    Python-flavored blog: wescpy.blogspot.com<http://wescpy.blogspot.com>