[Tutor] minecraft and python

Alan Gauld alan.gauld at btinternet.com
Thu Mar 15 09:15:58 CET 2012

On 15/03/12 07:53, Hadi ismail wrote:

> i know how to do this in python but i dont know how to do it in way that
> it works in minecraft seems like its impossible for me and there are no
> tutorials on it

There are probably tutorials on how to do it in Java and you will need
to translate how Java does it to Python. Also you may be able to find
plugins written in Python by other people and you can study their code
to see how they did similar things.

Unfortunately you will be very lucky if you find anyone on this list to
answer your questions. You would really need to ask on a minecraft forum
or mailing list. Even if you did find someone it's not really relevant
to this list since it is about learning to program in
python, not learning to interface with product xyz...

good luck,

--
Alan G
Author of the Learn to Program web site