[Tutor] entering text on web site

Alan Gauld alan.gauld at btinternet.com
Thu Jun 14 10:09:07 CEST 2012

On 14/06/12 03:44, Benjamin Fishbein wrote:

> etc. I guess Python didn't come standard with a module that could do
> what I wanted...
> Which is the best module to get for this?

Python does come with low level modules that you can use but its a lot
of work. The suggested add ins are generally easier to use or more
powerful 'out of the box'. But you could use things like urlib2 and
httplib and cgi etc to do what you want if you really need to stick with
the standard library.

As to which is "best" that depend on your favoured programming style and
the exact nature of your problem. We can't answer that for you.

--
Alan G
Author of the Learn to Program web site