[Tutor] Notepad++ question

Jonathan Bishop jtkbishop at gmail.com
Thu Jun 7 10:18:31 CEST 2012

Hi, as a Python beginner myself, I started out using Geany IDE. It was
pretty cool editor but it caused me indentation hell! Since then I have
moved to eclipse with the pydev plugin and found it much friendlier when
dealing with indentation problems. But each to there own! Notepad!! is a
sweet editor, I wish there was a linux version but I can't recommend
Eclipse enough for beginners.

Regards,
Jon.