[Tutor] Where do I start developing from?

Santosh Kumar sntshkmr60 at gmail.com
Fri Jul 20 13:36:41 CEST 2012

Hello There,

First time I came in contact with Python programming languages was
nearly 1 year (I am learning this languages from my home). Prior to
this I was good at PHP, HTML and CSS (this doesn't mean that I want to
say that I wanted to become a web developer). I have read many books
and tutorial that which were available for free
<http://en.wikibooks.org/wiki/Non-Programmer%27s_Tutorial_for_Python_2.6>,
<http://learnpythonthehardway.com>,
<http://openbookproject.net/thinkcs/python/english2e/>.

Now I feel bored to learn more and want to implement my knowledge
somewhere. I have no idea what to do, I probably won't program a
software from starch. I want to test how much I am up to. So, where
can I start?