[Tutor] writing function changeColor

bob gailer bgailer at gmail.com
Wed Jul 18 21:14:22 CEST 2012

On 7/18/2012 1:10 PM, Aditi Pai wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I am trying to write a function changeColor for an assignment.
Is this a class assignment or job-related?

Point us to the assignment, Learn to ask meaningful questions. Otherwise
you waste your time and ours.
> "assign different colors to integers so that, red will be 1, blue will
> be 2, etc."
We need a LOT more detail here. color of what? What does etc mean
(implies we should be able to figure out what comes next) Could be anything!
> Also, I learned python so that if I were to put in 0.9, it'd decrease
> red by 10%.
Makes no sense.
> The way this function needs to be written, -0.1 decreases red by 10%
>
> Where can I find information on these two topics?
Google?

--
Bob Gailer
919-636-4239