[Tutor] Reading a csv of coordinates, trying to write a csv of bearings.

Hugo Arts hugo.yoshi at gmail.com
Mon Jul 9 09:14:04 CEST 2012

On Mon, Jul 9, 2012 at 3:10 AM, Gregory Lund <gnj091405 at gmail.com> wrote:

> I'm Not looking for an absolute solution, but perhaps some insight
> into some snippets of code, or
>         suggestions of where I should seek out answers to this issue.
> Or where I've gone wrong below.
> NOTE: currently this 'code' below reads my file and writes a file, but
> what it's doing in the middle isn't what it's supposed to do (I know
> that!) I just modified what I had to at least read/write, now I need
> to add the atan2() stuff.

What is "this issue," exactly? I can not seem to find in your e-mail a
description of what problems you're having exactly. On another note, when
pasting any code beyond a simple single-function example, please consider
using a service such as http://pastebin.com/. Your code becomes very hard
to read once e-mail client formatting is done with it.

Hugo