[Tutor] Fw: Namespace question

eire1130 at gmail.com eire1130 at gmail.com
Sat Jan 21 00:31:52 CET 2012

-----Original Message-----
From: eire1130 at gmail.com
Date: Fri, 20 Jan 2012 23:26:05
To: Tino Dai<oberoc at gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [Tutor] Namespace question

Is there any reason you broke up settings? My understanding is each app gets its own settings file, but then I don't have a project with more than one app residing in it.

Multiple apps is the only reason I can see to break it up. I think you should try this same question on django-users (I follow that list as well)

At any rate, have you tried from settings import settings like emile suggested, your worries notwithstanding?