[Tutor] Tkinter event handler

Chase Franklin jakhead at gmail.com
Fri Jan 13 04:44:22 CET 2012

Hello all,
I use emacs' org-mode for note taking in my classes. I have a simple
script that starts emacs and creates a new .org file with an id number
and date like so:
001_Jan_12_2012.org

I'd like to include the class name so that it becomes:
001_Jan_12_2012_CLASSNAME.org

So I have a simple Tk window that is populated by a list of class names.

Ex:
1. Class One
2. Class Two
3. Class Three

Idealy, at this prompt I'd like to simply press the corresponding
number and be on to emacs with the Class Name added to the file name
as above. I know how to hard code this for each keypress, but is there
a way to create the events dynamically so that when the list changes
the keys follow suit? I hope I've been clear enough, thanks!