[Tutor] I cannot "run" any Python programs

Tamar Osher emeraldoffice at hotmail.com
Wed Feb 22 23:23:25 CET 2012

Hi.  I need help.

I have installed Python 3.2.2 and have been using IDLE (the "Python shell") to type and save a Python program, such as 'Hello World'.

However, the command prompt (the black box) will not allow me to type a Python program or to "run" a Python program.  So I tried to run a Python program using Notepad++, and while I am able to type it, I am not able to save it.

I am not able to "run" any Python programs.  I have read so much about Python, and have researched the situation in detail, and have experimented with various "environmental variables" and user/system paths.  I need help to correct the situation..
Can someone please help me?  Thanks for helping.  I look forward to hearing from you.

>From Your Friend: Tamar Osher
Skype: tamarosher
Email: EmeraldOffice at hotmail.com
Message Phone: 011- 1- 513-252-2936