[Tutor] how to control putty window

Ufuk Eskici ufukeskici at gmail.com
Thu Dec 27 10:53:29 CET 2012

It seems it is looking for Paramiko under wrong folder.

>>> import paramiko

Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "<pyshell#3>", line 1, in <module>
    import paramiko
  File "C:/Users/eufuesk/Desktop\paramiko.py", line 3, in <module>
    ssh = paramiko.SSHClient()
AttributeError: 'module' object has no attribute 'SSHClient'
>>> os.chdir("c:\\Python27")

Which directory should I use?