[Tutor] adding a windows registry value

eryksun eryksun at gmail.com
Sat Aug 4 01:10:02 CEST 2012

On Fri, Aug 3, 2012 at 6:28 PM, Alan Gauld <alan.gauld at btinternet.com> wrote:

> The problem with the  reply goes to list approach is that replying to a
> poster individually becomes very tedious - you have to manually remove the
> unwanted addresses.
>
> Of course the best solution is to have a client that recognises lists and
> automatically responds appropriately, mutt and Thunderbird both seem to do
> that well.

I have the Gmail lab enabled that defaults to "reply all", but the
default [reasonable] behavior in that case is to reply to the sender
and CC everyone else (i.e. the list). I generally don't want that on a
list, but I often forget to manually fix it. The list server adds a
"List-Post" field. I wish Gmail could use that as the default for