[Tutor] how to select a player to play first on a multiplayer game which runs on IRC

Alan Gauld alan.gauld at btinternet.com
Thu Apr 19 19:32:48 CEST 2012

On 19/04/12 14:41, Surya K wrote:

> Rather that doing all this mess, I want to put a server on Google App
> Engine and run clients on my PC. But I don't know how!!

Neither do I, nor I suspect most folks on this list. But there might be
a few who do. The list is for learning the core Python language and
library, esoteric 3rd party libraries and frameworks are a bit off
topic. But you might get lucky.

> I have to know Google API for writing GAE app's using python 2.7

That seems reasonable if you want to use it. Presumably Google have
support forums that you can ask questions on?

--
Alan G
Author of the Learn to Program web site