[Tutor] Emailing code

wesley chun wescpy at gmail.com
Fri Apr 6 22:38:13 CEST 2012

On Fri, Apr 6, 2012 at 12:14 PM, myles broomes
<mylesbroomes at hotmail.co.uk> wrote:
> This question isnt so much related to a specific program, just something im
> curious about. What is the best way to email code? I find that when i copy
> and paste it into an email, the indentation and spacing gets all messed up.

as an alternative to emailing code, you can paste(bin) it online and
just send (or tweet or G+ or otherwise post) the URL... there are many
providers of this type of service out there:
http://www.similarsitesearch.com/alternatives-to/pastebin.com

cheers,
-- wesley