[Tutor] where to look for python codes

bodsda at googlemail.com bodsda at googlemail.com
Thu Sep 29 20:03:45 CEST 2011

I would suggest looking on http://ubuntuforums.org for the “Beginner programming challenges“ - there is an index of past challenges as a sticky in the programming talk subforum. A large number of entries for these challenges are in python, and as the name implies, the submissions are usually written by beginners.

The code will not be enterprise standard, but it should be a good insight into how others write python programs

Hope this helps,
Bodsda,
Ubuntu beginners team

P.S: sorry for the top post, smartphone limitation