[Tutor] a quick Q: how to use for loop to read a series of files with .doc end

Walter Prins wprins at gmail.com
Thu Sep 29 18:00:56 CEST 2011

Hi,

On 29 September 2011 16:39, lina <lina.lastname at gmail.com> wrote:

> Traceback (most recent call last):
>   File "<stdin>", line 1, in <module>
> NameError: name 'slices' is not defined

Sorry I meant to include a link to relevant documentation:
http://docs.python.org/tutorial/introduction.html

(And apologies for forgetting to remove ther other recipients from the
email.  By the way, a question to the list adminstrators: why does the
default reply to address for this mailing list not default to the mailing
list?  All my other mailing lists operate like that, it's only the Python
list that's peculiar in this way... )

Walter