[Tutor] Logging to different directories

Brett Ritter swiftone at swiftone.org
Sat Sep 24 19:20:29 CEST 2011

I commonly prefer to have my log files in /YYYY/MM/DD/ directories (it
allows for lots of fun command-line actions).  I've not yet sussed out
a nice way to do this with the logging module.  Before I ask the main
list, is there a fundamental feature I've missed?

The TimedRotatingFileHandler will let me write to filenames based on
date, but it won't alter the path (in fact, the entire logging module
seems to be built on the assumption of no subdirectories).  Have I
missed something?

--
Brett Ritter / SwiftOne
swiftone at swiftone.org