[Tutor] how to sort the file out

Jordan wolfrage8765 at gmail.com
Wed Sep 7 07:14:55 CEST 2011

Perhaps a little more information on what is going on and what the
expected outcome is. In order for the tutors to be able to better help
you as I am not sure what you expect to get from these two lists. IE
there is no field 2 in file 2, so what should it be? Also what should
happen to the rest of the file if I make field 2 of file 2 equal "01"?
--
Jordan