[Tutor] Web Praser

Alan Gauld alan.gauld at btinternet.com
Sat Oct 22 02:35:32 CEST 2011

On 21/10/11 17:37, Crusier wrote:

> want to learn more about Web Praser. I know there is something called
> Beautiful Soup but I think it is kind of difficult for me at this
> stage.

One of the objectives of Beautiful Soup is to make parsing fairly easy.
Its certainly easier than most of the other HTML parsers out there!

But parsing is not a trivial task regardless of the tool you use,
especially something like HTML (which is what the web is made up of!)
which is loosely defined and even more loosely implemented/used.

--
Alan G
Author of the Learn to Program web site