[Tutor] String switch

bob gailer bgailer at gmail.com
Wed Oct 5 02:07:49 CEST 2011

Please always reply-all so a copy goes to the list. I'm forwarding this
one for you.

Please answer ALL questions that we ask. You did not answer

What do you mean by "all other strings"?

On 10/4/2011 4:55 PM, Christopher King wrote:

>     This is (to me) vague. What do you mean by "at the top" and "all
>     other strings"?
>
> It inserts code at the top of the target program. I was wondering what
> that code at the top should be.
Sorry - I absoultely do not understand.

Can you explain it another way?

What is the purpose of the inserted code? How will you execute it?

The more detailled and explicit you are the easier it is to help you.

--
Bob Gailer
919-636-4239