[Tutor] Multiplater gaming

surya k suryak at live.com
Mon Nov 28 13:22:58 CET 2011

I am building a multiplayer game (Game:Bingo) where friends(players) connect over internet. In this particular game, users sends a "character/ number" to all other players..

Can you please shed some light on it. I've been looking into 'Core Python Programming' book by Chun but I couldn't understand clearly.

So, If possible, please provide links to related free e-books / tutorials.

my another question is.. do I need to setup any external hardware infrastructure to get this done ??

Thanks for sparing your valuable time on this!