[Tutor] regexp

Albert-Jan Roskam fomcl at yahoo.com
Mon Nov 7 11:09:28 CET 2011

Nice solution indeed! Will it also work with accented characters? And how should one incorporate the collating sequence into the solution? By explicitly setting the locale? It might be nice if the outcome is always the same, whereever you are in the world.

Cheers!!
Albert-Jan

All right, but apart from the sanitation, the medicine, education, wine, public order, irrigation, roads, a fresh water system, and public health, what have the Romans ever done for us?