[Tutor] can I walk or glob a website?

Marc Tompkins marc.tompkins at gmail.com
Thu May 19 11:24:12 CEST 2011

On Thu, May 19, 2011 at 12:25 AM, Albert-Jan Roskam <fomcl at yahoo.com> wrote:

> Thank you, always useful to study other people's code. I wasn't planning to
> create a Gui for my app.

It was necessary for the purpose - I didn't want all, or even most, of the
mp3s on the site, but certainly enough of them that automation was required.

> It struck me that the Gui class also contains all the methods that deal
> with the html parsing. But maybe that's what your warnings were about. ;-)

If that was the worst thing you found, you just weren't looking hard enough
;-)  Seriously though, I definitely would do it very differently if I did it
again.