[Tutor] Looking for feedback on improving my code.

eire1130 at gmail.com eire1130 at gmail.com
Wed May 18 00:33:35 CEST 2011

Pretty cool how that site makes code formating wotk on my bb.

The big thing I've noticed is, and I'm a total newbie btw, mind cap conventions.
Use camel case and upper case and whatnot for class definitions. I think its a wothwhile habit to pick up. I keep thinking you're instantiating a class when you just calling a func.

Instead of going string equals string plus cloud, you can go string plusequals cloud.

I would toss the entire thing in a class. And make the funcs methods of your class.