[Tutor] Problem with printing Python output to HTML Correctly

Stefan Behnel stefan_ml at behnel.de
Tue May 10 19:37:17 CEST 2011

Spyros Charonis, 10.05.2011 19:14:
> On Tue, May 10, 2011 at 5:11 PM, Spyros Charonis wrote:
>> I know I posted the exact same topic a few hours ago and I do apologize for
>> this, but my script had a careless error, and my real issue is somewhat
>> different.

I would have preferred an update to the initial thread instead of a
complete repost. A single thread makes it easier for others to read up on
the answers when they find the thread through a web search later on.
Duplicate information requires additional effort to find out what is
relevant and what is not.

> No need to post answers, I figured out where my mistake was.

Given that you received answers that helped you, it would only be fair to
write a quick follow-up to let others know where the problem was and how
you solved it, in case they encounter a similar problem one day.

Stefan