[Tutor] Python help on unicode needed....

cocron at gmail.com cocron at gmail.com
Fri Mar 11 14:28:55 CET 2011

Hello Danny,

Can you perhaps help me on a python Unicode issue?

I have an audio collection of many chinese titles on my music

Database.

I would like to rename all music titles in the directories and
subdirectories to either their ascii values (preceeding with a certain
character/s like “xx-“ or just delete the chinese characters from the dir
name and file names.

Do you have a simple solution for the batch renaming issue?

Many thanks in advance

István

many thanks!

--
<<<< the more you give, the more you have  >>>>