[Tutor] Help!

James Reynolds eire1130 at gmail.com
Thu Mar 3 22:58:17 CET 2011

This isn't so much as a python problem as it is a simple math problem, and I
feel you are being lazy, but in the offchance you're having problems with
the '/' operator:

cooloff = (numitems/143)*313

total = cooloff + seconds

I think you are using python 2.6 (and I guess 2.7) or older based on your
print statement. I could be totally wrong, in which case numitems/143 will
not work correctly. In 2.6 and older the / operator does floor division.

You are almost assuredly going to get flamed for not having a descriptive
title and for asking what is obviously homework questions