[Tutor] Blackjack Betting

Vincent Balmori vincentbalmori at yahoo.com
Thu Jun 30 20:48:44 CEST 2011

I have been working on another challenge that involves improving the
Blackjack program so the players can wager an amount. If a player loses they
will be removed from the game.  I keep getting the error: “NameError: global
name 'bet' is not defined.” I know I came across this error before in a
trying to juggle it with inherited methods at the same time. Here is the old
and new file for the blackjack program for comparison:

http://old.nabble.com/file/p31966195/blackjack.py blackjack.py
http://old.nabble.com/file/p31966195/blackjackbetting.py blackjackbetting.py