[Tutor] Floating point exercise 3 from Learn python the hard way

Lisi lisi.reisz at gmail.com
Tue Jun 14 16:37:46 CEST 2011

I too am working through Learn Python the Hard Way.

On Tuesday 14 June 2011 14:20:43 amt wrote:
> sadly the author of the
> book doesn't provide the solutions to the exercises.

He gives the answers to the questions in the main block of the chapter, just
not for the extra credit questions.

I have taken the attitude that if I can't do any of the extra credit
questions, having successfully done the questions in the chapter, I pass on
and will come back to them when I know a bit more.

Lisi