[Tutor] Blackjack problem

Walter Prins wprins at gmail.com
Sat Jul 2 13:47:00 CEST 2011

Hi David (and Vincent, as I think you may be interested in this as well),

On 2 July 2011 03:11, David Merrick <merrickdav at gmail.com> wrote:

> # Blackjack
> # From 1 to 7 players compete against a dealer

I came accross this book (
http://homepage.mac.com/s_lott/books/oodesign/build-python/html/index.html )
on the internet today, which I submit may be helpful in your journey of
learning.  It specifically covers building object oriented design type
skills (as opposed to learning Python or programming as such) and also has
as subject matter the game of Blackjack (amongst several others.)   The
author also has 2 other books, one specifically for learning the basics of
Python the language and another for learning the basics of programming in
general, which may also be helpful.

Anyway, hope that helps,

Walter