[Tutor] ideas for a simple program

ian douglas ian.douglas at iandouglas.com
Tue Jan 25 18:45:03 CET 2011

With an Email address like "hacker0100", your best bet might be to do
what we told another user just a few days ago:

Find an open-source project, and try to add a new feature to it, or fix
a bug in it. That way you learn about the language, the project, and
could get your name out there as a contributor if your changes are
accepted by the original author.