[Tutor] module to parse XMLish text?

Karim karim.liateni at free.fr
Sat Jan 15 21:48:40 CET 2011

Hello,

I did not see the XML code in details before I gave the code with
ElementTree.
In fact with unclosing tags you will get errors at parse time and it
will give you
the location of errors.
You could use the module from Stefan which is way way superior than
ElementTree
which can validate against DTD or XSD and many many other features
(speed, etc...)

Regards
Karim