[Tutor] vim as a python editor

ashish makani ashish.makani at gmail.com
Fri Jan 7 22:48:51 CET 2011

@Alan, maybe hitting the actual "Esc" key requires too much "reach"
Mapping CapsLock to escape maybe lets u type faster, perhaps

I am just guessing though..maybe Paul can explain

On vim, just saw this on hnews today morning...might be of interest

http://news.ycombinator.com/item?id=2080342
<http://news.ycombinator.com/item?id=2080342>http://vim.runpaint.org/

Happy Friday

cheers