[Tutor] Rebuild jpg

Wayne Werner waynejwerner at gmail.com
Mon Feb 21 15:07:59 CET 2011

2011/2/21 Rafael Durán Castañeda <rafadurancastaneda at gmail.com>

> I could use any python, so I'll try to solve using Image from 2.6, but what
> about python 3.1?

This post:
http://stackoverflow.com/questions/3896286/image-library-for-python-3 may be
of some use to you.

My guess is that you may need to use some type of clustering or
edge-detection algorithm - unless the strips are overlapping, in which case
it's easy ;)

Of course this also assumes that you want to do it automatically and not
manually tell the computer "this goes here and that goes there", but teach
it to solve the problem on its own.

I'm not terribly familiar with this problem domain, I just have some passing
knowledge because it's an interesting field to me.

HTH,
Wayne