[Tutor] SMS to URL

Dipo Elegbede delegbede at dudupay.com
Wed Feb 9 11:08:20 CET 2011

Hi peeps,

I am trying to write a code such that i can send an sms to a specific url
from my phone and get a reply back from the url.
I want the reply to be the content of the url I send to; what modules would
you advice.
I am testing with the url: http://www.dipoelegbede.com/msg.txt.
I have succeeded in writing a code that fetches the content of the page
using urllib and urllib2 but i still want a way to have my sms speak to the
url.
I will appreciate any help in this direction. Advices or links to
documentations would be fine.

Thank You.

--
Elegbede Muhammed Oladipupo