[Tutor] request for guidance on goertzel algorithm for DTMF detection

Ganesh Borse bganesh05 at gmail.com
Wed Dec 21 02:57:09 CET 2011

Dear Tutors,

I was studyin the two python implementations of geortzel algo for DTMF
detection:

http://www.black-aura.com/blog/2011/12/10/python-implementation-of-the-goertzel-algorithm-dtmf-decoding/
.

http://johnetherton.com/projects/pys60-dtmf-detector/

However, I found that both of these have limited functionality in terms of
frequency ranges and when it comes to .wav files with more noise.

Can you please help to guide me if you are aware of any other better
implementations of goertzel algo in python? Or which can be the best
mailing list for the queries regarding DTMF decoding/ goertzel alogs?

Thanks for your help.

Best Regards,
Banes