[Tutor] unsupported operand

bodsda at googlemail.com bodsda at googlemail.com
Sat Dec 17 23:11:34 CET 2011

I would suggest a few things, like variable naming style consistency or the unused file that you open and close. You also have an unused lw variable, and does dpi really need to be a variable? Its only used once, why not hard code it.

But the main thing I suggest, is posting the 'complete' traceback, so we can see what caused the error. I'm gonna take a wild guess at it being the pyplot.plot call though, due to the data types that its moaning about.

Bodsda